Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jogging Injuries More Condition_symptoms Jogging And Running Injuries. EXPERIENCE?

Jogging and running injuries. EXPERIENCE? - jogging injuries more condition_symptoms

I've recently started jogging and training in Karate (a little) with my husband. I've never been athletic, just for dancing, but I think he has. Not used to walking, jogging or exercising in any way. The problem is that every time we went, I had to stop or slow down because of the unbearable pain in the shins. My husband has ever seen and he said he had "cramps in the legs" ... If I did, in fact there is someone who would do the same, and can tell me what I can help. I continued to run, but it hurts too much. Help please!
I also just bought ASICS running shoes if you have a diff

I have 21 years
Female
5'3 "
£ 140

No comments:

Post a Comment