Sunday, January 31, 2010

Camera Flash Setup Neither Precise Nor Comprehensive I Need Advice On A Flash Setup For My Camera. Any Suggestions?

I need advice on a flash setup for my camera. Any suggestions? - camera flash setup neither precise nor comprehensive

I have a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi with 18-55mm IS & EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III zoom lens. I would like a flash, but you do not know what I'll do. My photography is a hobby, but do not produce great pictures. Recently, I received the camera a few months ago, so I am very cool, and I do not know all the ends and outs. I'm not a pro, and I do not want to have the best of the best. I just want something that gives me the pictures of what I do now. What a transmitter? What do I need for this flash settings, such as buying batteries and other accessories? Advice and suggestions, we are very grateful.

1 comment:

Gig103 said...

Canon Welcome to the world! Check http://photography-on-the.net/forum/ there is an entire region on the flash.

Short answer: 430EX or 430EX II would be a good option. Middle of the road, but a good high. Get the show!

The lighting is essential for photography, so good luck!

Post a Comment