Monday, February 22, 2010

Rounds Pill 45 321 Feelin' So Bad.....?

Feelin' so bad.....? - rounds pill 45 321

Yesterday I learned that today we have our final exams in history ... Sucker @ history, and I had not previously known tests. I opened my notes in the story were pages and pages and pages &.... Sites ... I started at 8 clock, I slept at 3 hours, with 4 cups of tea and 8 cups of coffee ... I woke up and realized, 5:30, I had fallen asleep and was still a long way to go, so I started again ... I was reading to 7.45 had a blood test to 8, and returned home from school 2 in mathematics, severe headache, while the rest of the school day. It has me 4 analgesics (1 lap around midnight, a pre-test and 2 after), but I still have this terrible headache from ... And even if Thomas was killed in practice so as to play a specific sLEEP all night, now I'm warning everybody, and I can not sleep! (Incidentally, I have a sleeping pill too, but it was useless!) What should I do? I will meet my BF in the night, but I look like a disaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment