Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Safe To Use A Tampon For Implantation Bleeding Implantation Bleeding, Breakthrough Bleeding Or Miscarriage ?

Implantation bleeding, breakthrough bleeding or miscarriage ? - safe to use a tampon for implantation bleeding

I take the pill since August and have always taken promptly at 10pm (the time change to daylight saving slowly - always safe). I had unprotected sex about once or twice a day. My last one lasted 3 to 10 March. I came with a bad cold on Sunday (15.) and received a prescription for amoxicillin Monday. It took about 1000 mg per day and still have unprotected sex on Monday and Tuesday (stupid, I know, because they can affect the effectiveness of the pill.) Tuesday night I had my pill 15 minutes prior (9:45 ISH), because I I could not wait any longer. The following night, Wednesday, I went to my regular pill 10 hours. Thursday morning began to bleed and bleed, I happened yet. It is not as heavy as my regularI'm only about 29 or 30, but I have to still use pads, so it is not just a light signal.

I know that bleeding is normal in every cycle, but I've never seen. Is it normal to bleed for me, just happened like that? Moreover, everything I read says implantation bleeding, it should not be so difficult. If I am ignorant, I'm pregnant and an abortion, either have a normal experience? I have not seen large clots or something.

I know it is hard to read, but please help if you can. Always annoys me when I can not understand what is happening to my body and I can not make an appointment with my doctor for 2 weeks - WHthat should get your period, it seems, I'll have to wait and see below. All opinions, comments, or knowledge is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment